on the iPhone
Each Live Happy application's iPhone Practitioner Directory listing (SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING - $60 per year) includes the following benefits:
- Your own credentials, including training and academic programs completed plus practice details and specialties
- Personal photo
- In-app method for prospective clients to contact you directly
- Link to your own personalized website and video
- A web training session on using the Live Happy application and its features
- Access to Live Happy informational materials to share with clients
Live Happy is an iPhone and iPod Touch application developed by Signal Patterns and Dr. Sonja Lyubomirsky (UC Riverside), author of "The How of Happiness" and a leading positive psychologist.
It's the first professional-grade mobile application implementing a full positive psychology program. Live Happy has been featured in Time, U.S. News & World Report, the Huffington Post, and iVillage.
The iPhone Practitioner Directory functions within the Live Happy application, allowing users to contact psychologists, therapists, and coaches based on their location and specialization.